The image resolution is the quality of the image, inversely proportional to image size. Where an image with thousands of pixels is best for printing, saving, distributing, and uploading the same can be a problem. That said, the more the pixel, the more the image size. You can read this – Resizing images without losing quality to get the answer to your problem.
A resized image can be easily shared, saved on a device, or can be uploaded on the web. To achieve this, many users use online photo resizers without paying attention to the details.
We understand this therefore, here we will enlist the best image resizer tools to use in 2023 that will help resize images without losing quality. In addition to this, if you are looking for some Best image resizer apps, we have got it covered too.
How to Resize Images Online Without Losing Quality?
A number of offline and online photo resizer tools are available in the market. But deciding which one to use is tricky.
In this guide, we will discuss high-quality photo resizers that you can use to resize images in bulk without losing image quality.
Our recommendation for image resizer for windows is Image Resizer. This image resizer resizes images without losing quality. Moreover, using it you can perform batch image resizing.
To use this best image resizer for windows drag and drop an image or simply add an image. Once done you will get different options to resize, rotation, and flip an image. Choose from any of the options, presets or can custom dimensions.
Once done you can either retain original image format or can convert to a format of your choice. Moreover, you can save the output file to another location if you want. We recommend using this bulk image resizer tool as it resizes images without losing quality.
Also Read: Best Tool to Convert JPG To PNG – Image Resizer
Tweak Library’s Recommendation – Best Software To Resize Photos In Windows 10 (2023):
Meet The Best Image Resizer Software for Windows 10 (2023)
Our list of the best software to resize multiple images on Windows 10 & other versions is shared below. Check out their features, pros, cons, price, latest version & more.
1. Image Resizer:
Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP (both 32 bit and 64 bit) & Mac
File Size: 512 MB
Download Image Resizer Tool for Windows
Read our Full Review On Image Resizer
Image Resizer tool is the best image resizing tool for Windows 10 users. It is a batch image resizer that helps flip, rotate, rename and change the format of multiple images at once. In this photo resizer you can either add an entire folder or an individual image to resize without compromising image quality. With the additional editing options like predefined dimensions for images, it stands out as the best image resizer for Windows. Developed by Tweaking Technologies this amazing image resizer tool for Windows offers following features:
- Single or batch images editing to reduce image file size.
- Allows adjusting image orientation.
- Converts images and saves in different image formats.
- Pre-defined dimensions for quick upscaling and downscaling of images.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Rename bulk images at once.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
Resize all images in a folder.
No image quality issues.
Corrects Image orientation.
- Readjusting the wrong image orientation is no hassle with Image Resizer for Windows 10.
- Apart from batch resizing, it allows batch renaming and file conversion.
- Get lifetime access to a feature-rich image editing software – Photo Studio.
2. Light Image Resizer:
Compatibility: Windows 10, 8, 7 (Both 32 bit & 64 bit)
File Size: 9.6 MB
Light image resizer developed by Obvious Idea is one of the bestseller image resizers for Windows. This tool is considered one of the best tools as it resizes images without losing quality. Moreover, this photo resizer helps easily convert image file formats, resize them either one by one or use it as a batch image resizer tool. The tool is convenient to use for both novice & advanced users. Just download this Windows 10 tool to resize images and share your experience in the comments section below!
- Resize photos, pictures, and images.
- Compress and convert images without compromising with quality.
- Create email-friendly images.
- Easily convert JPG to PDF.
Share on emails easily.
Can have issues with resizing sometimes.
- Supports a multitude of source formats, including PCD, PSD, PNG, PPM, RGB, TGA & more.
- It’s much more than an Image Resizer for Windows 10. It’s a feature-rich photo editor!
- Display the original & the processed image side by side so you can analyze the outcome.
Compatibility: Windows 10, 8, 7
File Size: 14.8 MB
PicPick is an all in one image resizer tool for Windows. That not only allows image resizing but also lets you capture full screen, active windows and do a lot more. Although this image resizing tool is not an online photo resizer but is specially designed for home users, designers and an average computer user too can use it. PicPick the new image resizing tool comes in handy when you need to resize multiple images on Windows 10 at once. This tool provides as much as possible flexibility while working from home.
- Allows image editing.
- Lets you share edited images.
- Take screenshots of an active window, an entire window, a selected region on your desktop and more.
Ease to use.
Additional editing tools.
Take screenshots and edit them.
Interface can take a while to get used to.
- Enjoy features like text overlay, adding shapes, making insignificant parts blur & pixelate.
- Loads of additional features like magnifier, crosshair, pixel ruler, etc.
- All-in-one designing software to produce professional results.
4. FILEminimizer Pictures:
Compatibility: Windows 98 & Above
File Size: 4.7 MB
Wondering how to resize an image in KB without losing image quality? Use FILEminimizer, an amazing photo resizer to resize images in kb and pixels. The only drawback of FILEminimizer – a free tool is, it does not allow bulk image resizing and you can resize only 500 images. However, using this image resizer software, you can convert large image formats to a compressed JPEG version. Do not forget to share your experience while using this Windows 10 tool to resize photos.
- Compresses GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF, and EMF images and pictures.
- Keeps original file format.
- 4 different file compression levels.
- Facebook integration. This means you can compress and upload images directly from the application.
- Reduces JPEG file size.
Batch resizing of images available.
Simple to use.
Interface needs improvements.
Can’t select target formats.
- Helps in compressing and optimizing your images to save space while maintaining quality.
- Suitable options for resizing multiple photos on Windows 10. Works like a flash!
- Drag & drop functionality to make the entire process effortless for beginners!
5. Icecream Image Resizer
Compatibility: Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, 2008, 2003
Price: Free too to resize photos on Windows
File Size: 8.5 MB
Icecream Image Resizer is a must-have tool for everyone who would want to resize an image in a way or the other. This tool is not an online image resizer but it comes with preset profiles to help resize images in an easy and advanced manner.
- Icecream Image Resizer supports Drag and Drop.
- Allows bulk image resizing.
- Clear and intuitive program interface.
Effective image resizing.
No loss in image quality.
Value for money.
Limited features in free version.
- Keeps the original aspect ratio of the image & automatically detects the orientation.
- Easy-to-use and compact interface to resize multiple photos on Windows 10.
- Lightweight application. Doesn’t drain the battery and other resources.
6. Radical Image Optimization Tool
Compatibility: Windows 10/8/7 & Web
Price: Free image resizer tool for Windows
Radical Image Optimization Tool also known as RIOT is a very good photo resizer. It comes with a bunch of features which prove to be great with image resizing. It allows you to make changes in the image without losing quality and produces an optimized file. The results are also quite impressive and therefore it can be used as one of the best image resizers for Windows 10 64 bit.
- Quick resizing of images.
- Clean interface makes it user friendly.
- Accepts file formats – JPEG, PNG and GIF.
- Supports batch image resizing.
- Adjust brightness, contrast and or invert the image.
Can transfer metadata in resized images.
Supports external PNG optimization.
Best for professionals.
Can be difficult to understand for beginners.
- Dramatically reduce the file size without skimping on image quality.
- Supports a wide variety of graphic formats, including PSD, JPG, GIF, PNG & more.
- Preview results in real-time, a feature that lacks a lot of photo resizer tools.
7. Image Resizer for Windows 10
Compatibility: Windows 10, HoloLens,
File Size: 29.59 MB
Image Resizer for Windows 10 is one of the Microsoft powertoys and can be easily found on the Microsoft Store. With the easy operation you can use it for the image resizing on your computer. This is the best image resizer for Windows 10 64 bit if you need this once in a while. It works great for all the users and the on point interface makes it easy to use it.
- Free for Windows users.
- Gets great results for image resizing.
- Provides Basic image editing tools – rotate, flip etc.
Works for different file formats.
Very limited features.
Not for professional use.
- Nifty tool to resize multiple photos in one go.
- Supports locking (or unlocking) the aspect ratio of the photo.
- Gets frequent updates to enhance user experience.
Compatibility: Windows Vista & Above
Price: Free, $15.95 (Personal use) for 1 PC, $34.95 (Home 360) for 1 or More Computers
File Size: 6.3 MB
Fotosizer is an image resizer for Windows with an offer of basic functionality as a freeware. But with the paid version you can get more like brightness and color adjustment. It also offers a lifetime license with the purchase and allows batch image resizing. This is a decent tool to be used as a best image resizer for your computer.
- Can resize batch images.
- Photo editing tools – add text and image.
- Replace original photo.
Can convert to zip file.
Free version with very limited features.
- Wide range of file format support and view options.
- Offers several preset size options & even allows you to manually input the parameters.
- Carries out a task quickly and provides very good output results.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the best photo resizer?
The best image resizer has to be the Image Resizer by Systweak Software. With the option to have the predefined dimensions, one saves a lot of time while resizing a bunch of photos all together.
How do I resize photos in Windows 10 faster?
If you wish to resize photos in Windows 10 in a speedy method, use one of the best photo resizers. Like Image resizer from Systweak Software lets you resize a bunch of photos at the same time. It also gives you an option of predefined dimensions which saves time when you resize an image.
How can I resize without losing quality?
If you are afraid that the resizing affects the quality of the image, then take the use of one of the best image resizers for Windows 10 (64 bit) - Image Resizer by Systweak Software. This ensures that the quality of the images is maintained even after the photo is resized.
How do I resize multiple photos in Windows 10?
When you wish to resize multiple photos in Windows 10, use the photo resizer with the option of a bunch of photos resizing. This will give you results quickly with just entering the required size once for all the photos.
What is the easiest way to resize photos?
Easiest way to resize photos on a regular basis would be to take help from the image resizer for Windows 10. Download one of the best image resizers from the aforementioned list and use it when required.
How do I enlarge a photo?
While using the photos for printing or other purposes, the image is often enlarged to view. If this process is done without using a good photo resizing tool, it might end up hampering the image. Therefore, use a good photos resizer to get your photo enlarged.
Which Is The Best Software To Resize Multiple Images On Windows 10? – Our Recommendation
Well, all of these programs work seamlessly when it comes to compressing and reducing the file size. All the programs bring their own set of perks and downsides, however, if you ask for Tweak Library’s Recommendation, we suggest using Image Resizer by Tweaking Technologies. The product brings all the essential tools required for resizing, rescaling, and producing high-quality photos for sharing.
So, what are you waiting for? Download any of the programs and start your work!
Download Image Resizer Tool for Windows
Also, please leave your view below in the comments section. Let us know which image resizer for Windows you would like to select for your computer. Keep watching the space for more such technical blogs, for more follow us on Facebook and YouTube.
Best GIF Cutters to Edit GIF Images
Best Image Compressor and Resizer Apps
Fotor's bulk photo resizer lets you resize multiple images at once to any dimension you want. You can either adjust the size by pixels or choose from a variety of preset image dimensions. Additionally, you can add various color borders to unify the look of your resized photos.Does Windows 10 have an image resizer? ›
First, locate the images that you want to resize in File Explorer or on your desktop. Select a group of images with your mouse, then right-click them. In the menu that pops up, select “Resize pictures.” An Image Resizer window will open.How do you manage thousands of pictures? ›
- Gather All of Your Files into One Location. ...
- Create a Folder Structure. ...
- Decide on a System and Rename Your Files. ...
- Check for Photo Duplicates. ...
- Cull Your Unwanted Photos. ...
- Convert Your Non-Digital Photographs. ...
- Use Dedicated Software to Manage Your Digital Photos. ...
- Use an External Hard Drive.
Hold Command (on Mac) or Control (on Windows) and click on the images you want to paste the edit settings to. Then hit Command+V (on Mac) or Ctrl+V (on Windows) to paste the edits onto all of the selected images.How do I resize photos in bulk in Windows 10? ›
- Open your Windows File Explorer.
- Locate and select the photos you want to batch-resize.
- Right-click on your selection, scroll down the context menu, and select Send to.
- Select Mail recipient from the flyout menu.
- Click on the image size dropdown and select your preferred image size.
- Consolidate your images. Place all of the images you want to resize in one folder.
- Import to start. Select Import and then select your images.
- Export to resize. ...
- Select your image width and height. ...
- Choose your location.
- SmartSystemMenu. Free • Open Source. Window Manager. Windows. 46 alternatives to SmartSystemMenu. ...
- Sizer. Free • Proprietary. Window Manager. Windows. 22 alternatives to Sizer. ...
- Penc. Free • Open Source. Window Manager. Mac. ...
- WinExplorer. Free • Open Source. Window Manager. Windows. ...
- Windownaut. Paid • Proprietary. Window Manager. Mac.
In File Explorer, right-click the image you want to resize, and then choose Open with and then select Paint from the dropdown list. In the top menu bar, select the Resize option. You can choose to resize the image to a percentage of the original size or use absolute pixel values if you want a more specific size.How do I resize a JPEG in Windows 10? ›
- Open the image you want to resize and right-click on it.
- Click on the 3 horizontal dots in the top right corner, then 'Resize'
Compressor.io makes sure that you don't loose the image quality while also achieving the high compression levels. It's an amazing tool known for its flexibility to optimize JPEG, PNG, GIF and SVG files easily. Compressor.io has the ability to reduce file sizes up to 90% or more! Once again, Compressor.
- Open Microsoft Paint.
- Pick an image, then use the resize button.
- Choose your preferred image dimensions.
- Tick the maintain aspect ratio box.
- Click on OK.
- Save the photo.
Start by sorting the photos chronologically. Any other sorting option is just too confusing and crazy-making. Think big picture by dividing first into two piles according to century. Next, sort each pile by decade—even if that requires a wild guess—and so on until you have them in general order.How do I organize my 30 years of photos? ›
- Gather all Your Old Photos. Organizing printed photos isn't all that difficult most of the time. ...
- Review Them. ...
- Sort Your Photos. ...
- Properly Store Your Photos. ...
- Digitize Photos Yourself. ...
- Use a Digitizing Service. ...
- Create an Organizational System. ...
- Backup Your Digital Files.
Clean up your photo folder on Android
Rather than manually locating and deleting everything you don't need, open the Files by Google app, then select Clean. If you don't have it, head to the Google Play Store and download it for free. Tap Confirm and free up > See junk files and select what you want to clear.
Use Photoshop Express Photo Editor to Combine Photos on Android. The free Photoshop Express Photo Editor is one of the most popular photo editing apps you can use to combine photos on Android. The app lets you put your photos in many layouts, and you're free to choose any that you like.Can I edit a photo and keep the original? ›
After you edit a photo, to save changes, at the bottom right, tap Save. You may find 2 options on how to save: Save: Saves your changes to the original photo.Is image resizer for Windows free? ›
Image Resizer features
Easily resize multiple photos at once on Windows PC with the free image resizer by Icecream Apps.
For Android users
-- Open the camera app, press and keep holding the shutter button. -- This automatically activates the Burst Mode and clicks multiple photos until you release the button.
ImBatch is a free multithreaded image processing tool for your Windows PC. With the help of ImBatch, users can perform a variety of complex image editing tasks; applying those changes to hundreds of images at once.How do I crop and resize multiple pictures at once? ›
Click “Crop Batch Image” to open our batch photo editor. Upload your pictures by clicking "Open Image" or dragging and dropping them into the editing area. Click "Crop" and select the image size you want to crop.
- Open Adobe Photoshop, select File > Scripts > Image Processor.
- Click Select Folder so you can choose the folder where the images are located.
- Adjust the settings to reduce the size.
Resize and Restore Using the App's Window Menu
Launch the app you want to resize and press Alt + Spacebar. In the window menu, select Maximize to make the app full-screen or minimize if it is already in fullscreen mode. Once the app is resized, drag the app window to resize it again. Close and relaunch the app.
Answer. Explanation: Snap allows you to resize windows quickly, which is especially convenient when you want to see two windows side by side. To do this, click and drag the desired window to the left or right until the cursor reaches the edge of the screen, then release the mouse.How do I manually resize windows? ›
Press Alt + Spacebar again to open the window menu, arrow down to Size, and press Enter . Press the up or down arrow key to resize the window vertically or the left or right arrow key if you want to resize horizontally.How do I resize an image without Photoshop Windows? ›
- Adobe Express.
- Social Image Resizer Tool.
- Microsoft Paint.
- Image Resizer.
- Upload. Upload your JPG photo to our image resizer.
- Resize. Choose a size template or enter in your own dimensions.
- Download. Instantly download your resized JPG image.
Use the Ctrl + A keyboard shortcut. Or press and hold the Ctrl key and click the files you want to select. Right-click the selection and select the Resize pictures option. Select the new size.What is the best image format for resizing? ›
Vector images are far more flexible. They are constructed using proportional formulas rather than pixels. EPS, AI and PDF are perfect for creating graphics that require frequent resizing. Your logo and brand graphics should have been created as a vector, and you should always have a master file on hand.Why is my image blurry when I resize it? ›
Your image may appear blurry due to a compression issue. Whenever you resize an image, text or graphic, you are also shrinking and enlarging the pixels of that image/text. While you shouldn't expect a loss in quality with minor resizing, any substantial resizing of JPG images will result in a visibly poorer image.Does resizing an image reduce quality? ›
The most common side effect of scaling an image larger than its original dimensions is that the image may appear to be very fuzzy or pixelated. Scaling images smaller than the original dimensions does not affect quality as much, but can have other side effects.
Lanczos is one of several practical variants of sinc that tries to improve on just truncating it and is probably the best default choice for scaling down still images.What software reduces the size of JPG files? ›
NXPowerLite can reduce the file size of your JPEG photos by more than 50% without resizing them. It decodes and re-encode JPEGs using more efficient settings.Which tool reduces size of photos? ›
It can reduce file sizes by close to 90%. It compresses JPEG and PNG images without loss of pixels, and lossy compression for other file types. However, the file size cannot exceed 10 MB. A cool slider allows you to compare the original and optimized images side by side.
To convert a picture to high resolution, you can use an image upscaling tool like Upscale. media. Upscaling is a process that increases the size and resolution of an image while trying to maintain its quality. Yes, a JPEG can be high resolution.How to reduce JPEG file size without losing quality in Photoshop? ›
- Open your image in Photoshop.
- Go to File > Export As...
- In the Export As… menu, choose JPG as your file type.
- Move the Quality slider to the left to reduce file size and quality. ...
- Click the blue Export Photo button and choose where you want to save your compressed file.
If you're working on a photoshoot and need all your photos resized into a specific format, look no further than Adobe Lightroom's bulk resize feature. This feature allows you to crop all your photos to a fixed size and output them at a certain set of pixel dimensions to create the highest image quality.What app can resize multiple images at once? ›
Photoscape. Among the best photo editors, Photoscape is capable of bulk resizing images at the same time. Its Batch Editor allows you to resize multiple images at once according to the fit you need. Depending on your preference, you can make the length and width shorter or longer.How do I manage large amounts of photos? ›
- Step 1: Delete Unnecessary Photos Right Away. ...
- Step 2: Organize Photos into Albums or Folders. ...
- Step 3: Edit Photos as Needed. ...
- Step 4: Download and Back Up Your Photos. ...
- Step 5: Delete Photos from Other Devices.
Back it up. Keeping all your photos and videos on your smartphone will eat up space, fast. Back them up off-site, either to the cloud or to an external drive. Cloud storage is easy — your device will automatically sync, so you don't need to remember to back up your files.What is the process of editing multiple pictures at once using one setting? ›
Batch or bulk photo editing in Adobe Photoshop is a way to apply the same type of editing actions to a group of images to create visual consistency. After doing it once, you can efficiently and quickly apply the same edits across all your photos in just a few clicks.
Select the picture you want to compress. Click the Picture Tools Format tab, and then click Compress Pictures. Do one of the following: To compress your pictures for insertion into a document, under Resolution, click Print.What is the best app for resizing pictures? ›
- Image Size.
- Resize Me!
- Photo & Picture Resizer.
- Reduce Images.
- Photo Resizer.
Nearest neighbor is the fastest and easiest algorithm to implement. If you upscale, it duplicates and reuses some of the pixels from the source image. If you downscale, the algorithm calculates the nearest neighboring pixel in the source image and uses it in the output.
In File Explorer, right-click the image you want to resize, and then choose Open with and then select Paint from the dropdown list. In the top menu bar, select the Resize option. You can choose to resize the image to a percentage of the original size or use absolute pixel values if you want a more specific size.What is fast image resizer? ›
This basic program lets users resize images as quickly and easily as anything we've seen.